When you have a problem with your sink and cannot seem to stop the leak yourself, you then call a plumber, right??? Of course, because they are the experts in that area. It is not expected that everyone be an expert at plumbing. If you have an organizational issue that you can’t seem to get under control yourself, doesn’t it make sense to bring in someone who is an expert in the field? You wouldn’t feel guilty calling the plumber and you shouldn’t be afraid to ask for help getting control of your clutter!
Do you need more time in your day? Want to feel less stress worrying about the little things? Are you ready to learn new habits to keep you organized long-term? Organizational Bliss can help you regain a sense of control over all areas of your home:
- Kid’s Rooms
- Craft & Hobby Spaces
Paper Management Systems
Can you find medical, insurance or household paperwork when you need it? Do you cringe every time you go to the mailbox because you dread having to bring more paper into your home? Do you suffer late fees with your bills, not because you don’t have the money but because you couldn’t find the bill?
Paper can be one of the most suffocating forms of clutter . . . but it doesn’t have to be! Clients consistently report that this is their biggest organizational challenge, which makes sense considering the flow of paper seems to never end. Organizational Bliss is very passionate about using simplified strategies for conquering the paper pile up. We believe no one should feel that paperwork is the enemy and strive to help clients find systems to manage their paperwork effectively.
- Bill Paying Solutions
- Organizing Schoolwork
- Designing a Household Notebook
- Photos & Memorabilia
- Strategies for Incoming & Outgoing Mail
- Recipe Organization & Menu Planning
- Establishing a “Family Center” (family calendar, activity schedules, School info., phone numbers, take-out menus, etc.)
Home-Based Business Organizing
If you operate a home-based business, you understand the wonderful benefits it entails. However, with those perks come significant challenges. Are you just getting started and want to get off on the right foot with your business? Have you been working from home for a while and don’t feel you are reaching your full potential? Do you hope to grow your business but feel “stuck”? Learn strategies for running a business successfully from your home:
- Space Planning for Placement of Furniture & Equipment
- Forming Action Files to Prioritize Daily Tasks
- Creating an Effective Business Filing System
- Strategies for Improving Paper Flow
- Assistance Planning &/or Developing Forms for Office Management (ex. contact management, inventory logs, spreadsheets, etc.)
Are you generally organized but struggle at high-stress times of the year? Have you been organized in the past but are currently struggling because of life circumstances? When significant events in our lives occur, they often disrupt our routines and sense of balance. If you find yourself in any of the following situations and need a little help getting back on track, Organizational Bliss can help:
- Holiday Decorating – we can help you develop a simplified decorating plan for your home
- Holiday Storage – allow us to help you strategically pack away your decorations after the holiday
- Back-to-School – create a smooth transition into the new school year by being prepared
- Marriage – Organizational Bliss can take the stress out of merging two households
- Downsizing – together we can develop a plan for moving into a smaller home
- New Baby – modifying your home to accommodate your new family member
- Move-In and Unpacking – we can help you set up your space for maximum functionality
- Home Staging – incorporate proven strategies to help your home stand out from the crowd
Is there someone in your life who could benefit from the gift of organization? If you are interested in giving a gift certificate for a special occasions, Organizational Bliss would be happy to help you develop the perfect package!